In short, we need an experienced visual and UX/UI design for both the back-end and the consumer interface. Our design agency will give input on visual identity and UX/UI design, but it is important that you can turn this visual identity into usable UX/UI design for the different screens. Therefore, we are looking for someone who has experience in the fields of visual design and UX/UI design.
We’re looking for someone who can join our team for 20-30 hours a week on a freelance basis during the months of September – December (and possibly January). We consider the possibility of embarking on new projects together after January, for which a more permanent employment could be possible.
- Translate a visual identity to both the backend and consumer interface of our platform
- Serve as the link between the design agency and the development team
- Work with the development team to apply the designs you made
- Assist the communications manager on the developing of the user journey on the corporate website
- Optimize the UX/UI of the platform
- Proven track record (5 year +) experience in visual and UX/UI design
- User focused with a great eye for detail
- Strong vision on consumer interfacing as well as facilitation of processes in backend
- Part-time availability in September-January
- Experience with platform design/development is a pre
- Experience with food supply chains is a pre
- Comfortable with working with English speaking developers
We’d very much like to see working examples (links) of what you as a designer created. Also please send us some background info and a rough idea of availability and rate. You can reach us at: email@example.com